Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Train of Thought

I picked the last word I read before I opened this page and decided to document my train of thought. It's an interesting exercise because when I look back at this, am sure I'll be amused if not surprised. Next time, I'll do this in a perfectly peaceful environment with no background disturbance like today.

scared ....fear ....courage....copy.... originality.....distraction...the tv.. interruption in between as the tv was loud....scream at the sibling....family...anger...childhood...loud...loud..loud...frowns...tensed eyebrows...mother..laughter...warmth... love, maybe?....ahh sweet love... but other love?...no love...lust...attraction...seduction?....smart...intelligence...insane intelligence...long nails painted off white...preppy wear...bohemian, but?...yellow.. so much yellow... my room's yellow wall...i glance sideways now...see the wall and smile.....they were going to make it pink...but am glad i fought for yellow... brighter than sunshine....memories.. i cheat now and dont mention names... all the names come back... bittersweet endings.... new beginnings? ..but still bittersweet....running away..escapism... sarcasm... contradictions...me... peace... writer... nature...beauty...white..pure....but there's no peace, there are just machines...technology- necessary but uninspiring... 


~







No comments: