Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Reading List...

Come 20th and the following will occupy my time. I cant wait for holidays- when I can just read the entire day without a worry about anything! So here is the stuff I have to catch up on-
  1. Shantaram
  2. Atlas Shrugged
  3. Hamlet
  4. Othelo
  5. As you like it
  6. Emma
  7. Anything for you Ma'am
  8. Kiterunner
  9. The White Tiger
  10. Train to Pakistan
I do not believe I have not read this stuff. Infact its so embarrassing I wonder why am even posting this. Well considering I am hopefully graduating in 8 days, its high time I read this stuff :)

I cannot wait to read this stuff :) 
The smell of an enticing fictional piece..sighh...I know what I am missing out on 

Cheers
Riddhi

1 comment:

G. said...

Good list :)

Be embarrassed, yes :p

You said "read this stuff" about 200 times :p

Have a good LAST COLLEGE EXAM EVER!! tmrw :)