Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Diary entries I discovered #2

Little lies of yesterday,
A white sheet,
Plain, bare.
Purity in the thoughts on spree
A life lost in being free

Come with me and share my lies,
Ill pinch you just a little bit,
You'll scream, just right.

Diagonal Dreams
Backed by a sorry promise
Come with me
And see the storm
Ill help you lose yourself
In shadows long.

A dance on fire
Truth's eternal satire
Come with me
Into a space hollow
Ill push you deep inside
But never follow.
**********

My own life
I always thought
Had so little to say
But when the lights are off
And the mind restless,
Sleep evades me till the day.

********

I shut my eyes
Really tight
To squeeze out
That last tear
For you.
Turns out that now,
I cry with my eyes wide open.
*******

Remember the time
I smiled with a straight face?
Your eyes looked at me
With a question,
which you then forgot.

No comments: